hi

hi

Monday, April 29, 2013

canadian cinema & california burgers

Saturday:

Blessed Saturday! And it was a really good one. I slept in. I watched Doctor Who. I had a fried egg sandwich. I went food shopping and finally found where they moved the granola bars to in Trader Joe's. It was also a LOVELY day. In the afternoon, I sat on the porch and solved a crossword puzzle. I say I solved it...actually Janet and Alana helped too, when they saw all the fun I was having outside. And it was solved in record time too. Just the knowledge of three brunettes on a warm Spring day.

I also disassembled my at home exposure unit, because I don't really need it anymore. Still have the lights and the planks, so I could reassemble if need be.

Later on, Steve came down and we got pizza and then in turn ate the pizza, watched Doctor Who (again in my case), drank beer, and watched the very awesome Canadian movie Pontypool.

Sunday:

This weekend's "Brunch with Steve" locale was Walnut Cafe. There was a bit of a wait, so I perused some cards in a card shop. So many lovely cards. We both went for lunch options, and thinking back on it I should have just tried the eggs benedict. My burger was good, but...errr a more brunchy option would have been nice. Steve had some stuff to do, so he left shortly after brunch. I had the rest of the day to relax, enjoy the warmth of the day, and generally be in a good mood.

Game of Thrones was super good, as was Mad Men.

Mother's Day is in a couple weeks....I should make a card or something. Hmmm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A Trilly Art card would be nice!
~mum