hi

hi

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

this week will drag, I can tell

I'm almost at 30k pageviews for this blog! That's pretty cool. Granted, it's the same handful of people checking in every day. Still. Neat.

We finished up the bags. I double coated and prepped a bunch of screens for discharge. Jeff set up the discharge job. Andrew made the ink. Then there was some stuff with the ink not quite working as the color, and one of the screens wasn't quite right either...so we removed all the ink from the screens (can't leave discharge ink in the screens like you can with plastisol) and we shall resume that job tomorrow. Printing towels is fun! I picked up another dozen eggs.

I had a huge salad for dinner, but I put almonds on it and I forgot how farty almonds make me. Yeah. No more almonds for me. My tummy feels all..funky.

IT'S ONLY TUESDAY. GAWD.

No comments: