hi

hi

Friday, May 3, 2013

Guy Pearce, hubba hubba

Ohhh I went to see Iron Man 3 in 3D. The regular showing was sold out, so I just went for it. Ohhh it was super fun. It had a really awesome cast, with plenty of awesome action sequences. Some people seemed to this the plot was a bit basic, but...it was super fun so I enjoyed it. I was grinning through several parts of the movie. Popcorn and soda became my dinner. Treat yo' self!

So my parents (hi Mom & Dad!!) got solar panels for the house. SO COOL! That'll probably start saving the moolahs as time goes on. Proud of my cool parents for being ahead of the curve like that.

Work was another long full day. Blimey. And I think it will continue like this for a good while. Printed the front and backs on these shirts, then printed the front design and side design. That took most of the day. Then we printed the fronts and backs on some other shirts. That took the rest of the day. I also managed to squeeze in three burned/double coated screens. It was all discharge today, so that was a lot of washing out of screens. My work shirt got a lot of splash back. So now what was a pretty clean shirt is now moved down the work shirt stack to "not so clean". I wear them cleaniest to dirtiest, though the really dirty ones don't really get worn much unless I continually forget to wash my work shirts.

Anyhoo. It was long. And I saw that there was a 9pm Iron Man 3 showing, so I went for it. And there went the rest of my day. But it was a damn good day. I very much enjoyed it.

No comments: