hi

hi

Monday, April 29, 2013

Umberto & I

Monday was off to a mixed start. I cleaned stuff, so that was good. It's all ready to go. Though a job we ran will have to be reran, for...reasons. Though it will be ran better this time, because it will be ran with discharge. We started heat pressing some carry-alls. It was my duty to unpack them for Andrew to press, and then to box them back up once they were pressed. Basically halving the amount of time it takes to do the job, instead of having one person take twice as long. The bags came two to a box, and arrived about 7 feet high on five pallets. It was a lot of boxes...a needless amount of boxes because the bags don't fold. Anyway. That was done, and it will continue to be worked on tomorrow. I also unboxed some supplies and burned two screens. Tomorrow there will probably be more set up and stuff. It's looking to be a busy week.

At home, On Ugliness, edited by Umberto Eco, finally arrived! I found a good used copy online (as opposed to the $50 copy I saw in Powell's years ago). Excited to look at all the pictures (and read the captions as well).

I feel very tired, so I'm going to bed. I guess it isn't much earlier than usual but still. Mmm.

No comments: