hi

hi

Saturday, May 4, 2013

No spring in Santa Cruz. It just went from Winter to Summer.

The weekend is here! And what a weekend! Tomorrow will start with the dog park and then I'll go up to San Francisco for the day & night & morning. Then back to Santa Cruz. Fun fun.

It was so friggin' hot today. High 80's, probably 90. And I was at the end of the dryer, so that was extra hot. I caught jobs and cleaned up stuff and melted. Ran a plastisol job and then some more discharge with lots of this and that. Not a bad day, just really hot. And we got some nutritional freebies from a company we run stuff for. Sweet!

I went grocery shopping and got some cash for the show tomorrow night. And I got some frames. Two for art that I've recently bought, and one for Janet's print. All were 20% off. Don't know where I want to hang my new art though. The frames don't quite match my other frames, but maybe hanging them by my desk will be good?

I did laundry as well. Yay. Clean clothes. I have so many shirts. How do I end up with so many shirts? I just get shirts and then...I get more shirts. I'm a shirt kinda gal, what can I say?

So on Sunday you'll get another double post with all the fun stuff I get up to this weekend. See you there!

No comments: