hi

hi

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

RÅSKOG

Spent the day catching jobs, as well as helping set up jobs. We ran the fronts and backs on one that needed many color changes. We meaning Jeff and I. Did I mention that Jeff is a new sort of ongoing temp that will run jobs? Anyway, he is pretty nice and has decades of experience. I dig meeting people who have been at this a while and seem to know so many other people. It's a small world, ya know?

Anyway, ran that job and another job and that lasted all day. It was warm and sunny. All in all, very swell.

At home I boiled eggs and put some on my salad. And I watched the new Mad Men and watched some Broadchurch and did some quick little sketches. Having a scanner is really incentivizing myself to draw! I'm very happy with my purchase. Now I need to pitch some ideas and make some money.

But it's only Monday.

No comments: