hi

hi

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

another day, another dollar

I caught another job that Jeff ran, and all was good. I also trimmed a banner. With that done, I also emptied the trash and cleaned floodbars and whatnot. Listened to more Plum Island, which is starting to feel like the longest audiobook EVER and I really wish whatshisname would solve it already.

Bosses chickens are laying tons of eggs, so I turned in a carton, so tomorrow I should be getting another dozen. Hurray!

Janet made a quiche with some of the previous eggs that my boss has given me. It was a very yummy quiche. Mmm.

I hung out in a livestream all night. A livestream is when someone put a live video feed of the art they are currently working on. It's pretty cool. And there is a chat. So I talked with the other people watching the stream. It's fun stuff.

No comments: