hi

hi

Monday, April 8, 2013

the scanner is back in black

I kicked butt on running errands today! I got groceries for the week. Salad, apples, etc. Also tried the frozen Bibimbap from TJ's. It was okay. I was still sorta hungry after. I also did laundry and tidied up my room.

I also installed my scanner! It arrived earlier in the week, but I just haven't gotten around to doing it. So I spent the afternoon scanning my sketchbook. Hurray! So happy to have it. It's a sleek thing.

Game of Thrones was awesome. Diana Rigg has joined the cast as Lady Olenna Redwyne, so I dig that.

My finger is fine. It's still under a bandaid though I do have more movement. No infection, no stitches. Hurray! Lets see how I manage work though. That'll be something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the sketch! Ah, the turducken...xoxomum