hi

hi

Monday, April 8, 2013

quoth the man who caught Hannibal

I'm letting my cut finger air out tonight. I finally am able to crack the knuckle, which is something that has been bothering me for the past few days. I'll still keep it in a bandaid, just to protect it. But yay, it is healing nicely!

Cleaned screens. Reclaimed screens. Finished cutting the stickers that I wasn't able to cut on Friday due to cutting myself. Bagged those stickers. A short day, but hey can't complain about short on a Monday.

Even though I could go, I didn't feel up for gaming night.

I put Anathem on pause to listen to Red Dragon. I really liked the quote “He viewed his own mentality as grotesque but useful, like a chair made of antlers. There was nothing he could do about it.”. Something about it really resonated with me. Obviously it did, because I made sure to look up the quote when I got home. Antlers make for some powerful imagery.

I made a Safeway run, because Trader Joe's doesn't have everything. Though at least Trader Joe's doesn't have trashy celebrity mags at the checkout counter. Bleh.

No comments: