hi

hi

Thursday, April 11, 2013

humpday gone and done

Work started a bit late, which was nice because I had time to talk to Janet about looking for new housemates and all that.

We ran the back on a job, and the front on a different job, and the back on the first job. It went pretty well, though damn did it get hot! Dryer running + 70 degrees of sunshine. I was hydrating like nobodies business. Summer is here! Shorts! Hurray! Though my pants are fitting a bit tighter. That whole "I should actually go through with that gym thing" idea is circling back on my mind. Just going to wait and go over my finances so they are nice and neat. Plus I think there are some other things I need to pay for first.

Erk like...health insurance. Ma, can you email me about what I need to to with that? And AAA...

I gave the bathroom a good clean, and vacuumed the carpets.

Almost done with the Red Dragon audiobook. Feel like continuing the creepy mystery genre with Silence of the Lambs. Then maybe I'll reset my audiobook mood with another Discworld book or two. Hmmm.

Tomorrow is a cleaning, reclaiming, coating, and taping day.

No comments: