hi

hi

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

doodlin' the night away

I spent the night drinking wine, watching Argo, and making stickers to send to people. Here are some stickers:



Actually that last one I drew a few nights ago. Anyway. It's fun to draw on the sticker scraps from work. I have plenty of scraps! It's just the ends that get cut off and generally trashed because they are not quite big enough to print anything new on. Good to use for fun things. And the boss told me to take as many scraps as I wanted. Anyhoo...

At work I taped screens and cut stickers and caught a job and boxed that job and vacuumed the studio. Turns out the floor is a much lighter color. Huh! Whoddathunk? It was good to clean as it is quite dusty. Heck, my scanner has collected dust already. Where does it all come from?

It was a very warm day at work, and I stared to get a bit over heated. Time to don the cutoffs. Spring is here, and soon...summer!

It's Wednesday tomorrow. Seems later in the week.

No comments: