hi

hi

Saturday, April 6, 2013

blood, sweat, but no tears

Friday:

Had a relatively easy end to the work week. Cut some stickers. Listened to Anathem, which is confusing me royally. Ran a couple shirts. Cleaned some screens. As I was cutting sticker at the end of the day, the Exacto caught on something and flipped out of my hand, cutting my pointer finger. The blood ran freely and I quickly washed it out. Andrew disinfected it, but I didn't even wince, and put a bandaid on it. That was super helpful as it's hard to apply a bandaid with your non dominant hand. I went around and cleaned up my trail of blood, and got a few stories from my Boss of the different times he has cut himself. The bandaid was good and secure, and waterproof so that it kept it properly sealed in. No leakage.

I kept my arm elevated and took it easy. Then I headed up to San Jose later in the evening. I think I milked the injury for a proper amount of sympathy from Steve. We got pizza, and then met up with Jenn and Adam and saw Jurassic Park in 3D at the IMAX. SO BADASS! It looked so nice up on the big screen. So crisp and remastered. Mmm. A good way to end the week.

Saturday:

I spent the night in San Jose. Sometimes I feel like driving at night, sometimes I don't. It wasn't so bad heading back down. The Sunday traffic wasn't bad.

Back at home I got to work getting caught up on telly. Hannibal and Doctor Who mainly. I took a nap. Janet posted on Craigslist the advert for the room. It is looking to be a casual weekend. Gotta go shopping tomorrow. Fruit, veggies, all that stuff.

No comments: