hi

hi

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Neil in The City

I got my ticket to see Neil Gaiman! June 28th in San Francisco. A Friday. But I'll just take that day (or rather afternoon) off. And the ticket includes the book, so I've got that sorted! Nice. Can't wait to ask him to sign the book to Trillian. Ohhh what ever shirt will I wear!?

AHhh work was long and arduous. Printing a bunch of totes, but because the squeegee ran over the seam it sort of...damaged the screen. And a button on a polo also damaged a screen. Booo. Screens are all fine and dandy until you have to print over something not smooth. There is a pallet with an indent used for zippered stuff, but no such thing for tote seams. But the totes came out looking nice. I'll break down the press in the morning. It was a solid 8 hours and I was glad to get home and in my pajamas. It was a beer and pasta sort of evening. Been eating a lot of salad. Bags of salad are now on my "buy every TJ's visit" list, right there with apples, bananas, and OJ.

Tomorrow looks to be a "cleaning and prep" day at work. I'm down for that.

I am listening to Odd Hours.

Ahhh oh my god still excited about Neil Gaiman. Ma, if I know of a Seattle venue of his, I'll let you know! He was buddies with Douglas Adams, it would be great if you went to a signing and name dropped me. Hehehe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting! Joe was reading me the blog and I thought he was saying you had tickets to Neil Diamond. I started singing, "It's not unusual to be loved by anyone..." But then I found out it is even better.

mum