hi

hi

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

trying to eat more greens

I loaded a good chunk of Anathem onto my MP3 player, so that'll probably be next in my audiobook queue. I've only got about 2 hours left on Odd Hours, so that'll last me through part of tomorrow. I've got a bunch of weeding to do. Way too much weeding. It almost seems like it goes fast but then at the same time it doesn't. I got really crosseyed. Damn cursive logos. So many little bits.

Still so excited about the Neil Gaiman tour.

He will be in Seattle on July 2nd, at the Town Hall Seattle, 7pm. It doesn't look like event tickets are up for sale, but it is a Tuesday. I'll keep you posted, Ma & Pa.

At work I weeded vinyl, cleaned squeegees and floodbars, burned screens, and weeded even more vinyl. It was a full day but it went fast.

Met Andrew's girlfriend who had a really cool name like Julalene...but not quite. Ahhh. She had really nice eyebrows.

Had salad for dinner, and rice crackers with creme cheese for dessert. Surprise surprise, I'm still a bit hungry. My body is too used to being shoveled carbs.

Tomorrow is Thursday! That happened so quick.

No comments: