hi

hi

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Davos Seaworth Power Hour

Saturday:

Amanda moved out this morning. She was out quite quickly.

I watched the rest of Black Mirror, which is the awesome piece of miniseries BBC speculative fiction. Steve's friend Travis was having a little Easter shindig, so I went up yonder to attend that. I had two kinds of meat, brownies, apple crumble, cake, potato salad, veggies, and even more food. Mmmm. I should have had more meat though. It was good cookin'. I played Super Smash Brothers with Nargas' kids, but they were too young to really properly play and kept switching characters with me because obviously that is the way to play better...the in game person not the controls. Hahah. Anyway, that was fun.

I returned to Santa Cruz in the evening, and it was rainy so I went very slow on 17. Not a fun road to take in the rain, but at least when it is late you can take it as you like.

Sunday:

Watched the new episode of Doctor Who as I ate my breakfast, it was charming. I made an extending shopping list, as I needed to get things like rice and jam and the other stuff that I buy about every other month instead of weekly staples (like apples and bananas and granola bars). Went food shopping. Only using a hand cart helps prevent impulse buying, though Toblerones are quite light and small. Not saying I bought a ton of Toblerones, but I did buy more than one.

At home I kicked my feet up and gnoshed and watched Game of Thrones season two. Gearing up for season three, which premiered tonight and was awesome.

Besides food, it really was a do nothing day. Which is nice to have.

No comments: