hi

hi

Saturday, January 5, 2013

DMVs need a major makeover

Oof. I have a headache. Too much sugar? Not enough fruits and healthy stuff? I keep neglecting to go shopping. I'll do that tomorrow. Get lots of veggies and things.

Got my illustration in by 6 oclock! Wasn't even due till early tomorrow, but I got it done. I dig it. Haven't heard back about it though...but I'm sure they like it as well?

I drove to the DMV and picked up a California Drivers Guide, so I can read up on that while waiting for my Social Security Card to arrive. There was a line at the place, so I'll very much have to make an appointment for my test. I don't know how long that will take though. Have to do it before work, and make sure they know I might be a bit late? Maybe the DMV is open on the weekend, I seem to remember that it was.

Anyway. Went to Target and got some Targety things. Like that stuff that makes your toilet water turn blue.

I'm all about blue toilet water. Hahah.

Joey chilled on my bed. Janet worked on cleaning out the craft room, and she unearthed some really cool comics. She has great taste.

The weather has generally been nice, though my feet are often cold.

I'm ready to go back to work.

No comments: