hi

hi

Friday, January 4, 2013

Lassie is my favorite character

I've spent the majority of my evening drawing a little something something for Odd Owl whilst Pysch plays in the background. My hand is starting to cramp, so I'm going to finish the drawing in the morning tomorrow. It's looking good. Lots of lines, just like I like it!

Oh my bed is so comfortable. It was a bother to get out of it this morning. I had errands, but damn was I warm and cozy.

The Social Security office beckoned, and so I left to get my card, and maybe do some food shopping. And riiiight as I closed my door, I realized I didn't have my keys in hand. Thankfully I had my phone, so I left my reuseable bags on the porch and just walked my errands (the office was in downtown). I called Janet, who was going to be home soon, and she left the backdoor unlocked for me. Hurray! It wasn't that long of a wait in the office, though a bit boring, and the guy next to me was a bit smelly, and this one guy offered me flowers. I turned in the form and now my card is on the way! Once I have that, I can get my driver's license. Hurrah!

After that, I bought myself a burger from Jack's to go. Bacon burger, natch. I got back into my house no problem. As for the burger, it was quite tasty, and after that lunch I got to work on the work that needed doing. Joey slept on my bed for most of the day, even when Janet came back from her own errands.

At least when I spend all day in my room drawing a commission, it feels rather productive. And not antisocial. Hurrah for break!

No comments: