hi

hi

Thursday, January 3, 2013

working on getting carded

Suddenly it became midnight. Where did today go?

Took it easy. Sorted out an Odd Owl commission with a very immediate deadline (well, this weekend immediate). I'm really excited for it though. Should be rad. Watched telly. Got some Walgreens necessities. Some of the books I ordered from Amazon came in the mail, so that is cool. My book pile is accumulating!

Oh. So. To get my California driver's license, I need to have a Social Security Card (the one I have is in a safe in Washington). So tomorrow I am going to the Social Security office to do just that. Once I have that, then I can advance on getting my license. It will be good to have my own card, because...well I've never needed the card before because having a passport counts for a lot. But not enough for a license. Bah. Anyway. That is tomorrow goal, and since the office closes at 3, I have to do that early on. Afterwards I'll do some more grocery shopping or something.

Anyhoo. My bed is awesome. It is comfy and cozy and it even seems warmer due to the mass under me. I love it. I'm going to go to it now.

No comments: