hi

hi

Monday, December 31, 2012

putting the futon to bed

Slept in and it was blessed, though when I got up, I was quite creaky. So sick of my futon...so I went mattress shopping! I went to Mattress Discounters and Mattress Outlet, and the latter had the better prices, and some really comfy beds. I took my time laying on beds, and picked one out. It shall be delivered tomorrow. It's amazing how much of an incentive free delivery is, when really $10 delivery isn't that much. I shall be paying for delivery, and saving $60 in the long run. Ohhh. I can't wait for my new comfy bed. It's going to be wonderful.

Did some food shopping. Put away my things. Tidied up. Ate some easy to digest food. Drank tea. Watched television that stars Richard "Thorin" Armitage.

It's nice to be back, though it is quiet and cold. My room doesn't retain heat. But I bet winter will be over soon here though. Just another month or two.

1 comment:

Francesca said...

Pretty cool story! Thank you for sharing and love the yellow graphic!