hi

hi

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

not holiday themed, but still nice

Whooo! Got my drawing done. It wasn't what I intended to do, but it looks quite nice. Excited to turn it into a card.

Had a nice full shift at work today. Burned screens. Washed out screens. Tons of screens! There will be more burning tomorrow as well. Finished prepping some of the screens for discharge. Another screen was cleaned and is half way to being ready for discharge. Discharge inks break down the emulsion, so you have to double coat it once it has been burned and washed out, and you use a hardener for that extra kick. New things I have learned! I also cleaned the floodbars. We ran the fronts on one job, and the fronts and backs on another. And that was that.

I got some groceries, went home and had dinner, and worked on drawing. I have a lot to squeeze into a little amount of time. It's the 11th! I go home in a week and a few days! AHhhh! But I have the weekend...I'll accomplish a lot this weekend. After I'm done being REALLY EXCITED about having seen The Hobbit.

Oh Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell continues to be excellent. Mom, I think I have a paperback of this book in my library. Should be a short, squat tome with white lettering on black. Feel free to read it.

Man, how have I watched this much Once Upon a Time?

No comments: