hi

hi

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

getting my printing ducks in a line, or however that saying goes

I got my paper all cut down! Ready to be printed on! And my screens are coated. Damn I love the resources at my job. So awesome. We ran the backs on a job, and I set up the backs, and did a pretty good job at it. I taped more screens. I prepped more screens for discharge. I'm working full shift after full shift, and loving it! Busy times call for busy people. I've got the stamina, lets do this!

Though my paycheck hasn't come in (it normally comes in a Tuesday or a Wednesday) and I'm waiting on that to get the transparencies to make my stencils for screenprinting with. Don't want to spend my money till I get more in. Like a responsible adult! So I took it easy tonight. Watching Premium Rush, that Joseph Gordon-Levitt bike messenger movie. It's mediocre, but the bike scenes and pretty nifty.

Dad, what was the name of that boat style you liked?

No comments: