hi

hi

Thursday, March 10, 2011

dang oh well

I made a to do list of things to do, and on that list was to make a bigger thesis specific to do list. Just to help me keep on top of things. Though I just marginally was on top of things today. Got my Odd Owl piece done. Did the dishes. Forgot to do laundry. I'll do that tomorrow. The day just sort of slipped away from me. Even though the pressure is on, it's still not...there yet.

Tomorrow I'll get some printing done. Just so I have those ready to go. I really like this Odd Owl piece. It's for their new CD.

I'm a champion day waster. I can't wait to be gainfully employed.

It's just this "I'll get serious...tomorrow..." cycle. But I have a massive working draft of the paper due soon so, I can't delay too much. Read more. Outline more. Uhg.

But my art is really coming together. That is good, yeah.

And my eyes are as good as healed, which is good. And my new debit card arrived. Huzzah.

Todays Portrait Is: Elisabeth Moss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just keep after it. I always look ahead with plans when I'm working to meet objectives. Sometimes priorities just take over the 'nice to do' things. Keep after it, before long you will be finished.

Dad