hi

hi

Friday, February 11, 2011

why is he in a wedding dress?

Last day with ever so slightly swollen eye. All though going fresh faced is a nice change of pace. Need to not be "reliant" on makeup. It needs to be fun.

Got up. Laid out my clothes. Had some breakfast. Showered. Went to school. Scanned. Went to class. Critiqued. There are some cool looking visual recipes happening. Sneezed a bunch for no reason. Got a sandwich from Quizno's for lunch. Beef dip. Mmmm. During lunch I watched Community with Madeline and Kristen. Jeff was all "is that the Dungeons and Dragons episode?" and I was all "yes!". Back in class we looked at some CSS websites and then it was open work time. I noodled about a bit. After class I went to my studio, prepared to leave, then remembered I had time to print, so I went to print. I had to keep reapplying tape on my screen, because of a blotch in my transfer. So there was a part that was printing ink that I didn't want to print ink, but because it is silk and a bit damp, the tape kept coming off. Argh. But I did get a layer done. Went home for a little bit. Went back to school.

YOGA WAS BRUTAL. Lots of thigh work. And back stuff. But mostly thighs. We did some insane moves. I felt brutalized after. But in a good way. Diana picked me up from home and we went to BT, Karen, and Phil's for the night. Evan and Holly were there as well as Lacey and Mel. They were watching Zardoz. I worked on some sketches. Mostly chilled though. Drank a beer. Mel left. Dom came. Phil and Diana played Katamari Damacy. Jalissa and Morgan B. came over too. And that was fun. It was a good little joking crowd. A nice night with friends. I have pictures but I'll post them later. Diana drove Lacey and I back. Now I'm going to chill. Drink some water. Tomorrow is yoga, drawing Karen for thesis, and maybe more printing. Or reading.

Todays Portrait Is: Craig Wheat and Cat.

No comments: