hi

hi

Monday, February 7, 2011

unopen open time

Woke up with a sore puffy eyelid. The puffyness is barely noticeable, and I only really feel the soreness when I squint. Probably just a stye. See how it is tomorrow.

Another week starts. Another busy week. Got up early to work on stuff. Worked on sorting my bibliography. Ate a scramble. Yum yum yum. Big breakfasts are good things. Went to school at 12:30 and worked on the computers there, because it is much easier to use Zotero at school. Went to Utrecht and dropped some cash on paper for the print portfolio. Sketched and read during the time I had left. In class we mainly talked about format and our reactions to the reading and the stuff we worked on. Class moved pretty slow, but it moved. During break I scanned my thesis sketches and mailed them off to Martin. It wasn't the most eventful of classes. But we have 10 pages of our thesis paper due in two weeks. EEEEEKK!! Need to get on with my reading.

My next week doesn't have a lot of given responsibilities. It looks relatively open, but I know I have a lot of general work that needs doing. Printing and reading mostly. I'm drawing Karen on Friday. Need to order paper to print on. Reading and yoga and printmaking.

Back at home I ate some pasta and salad. Watched House. Drew some portraits. Drew the last piece for my print portfolio piece. Relaxed. Tomorrow I'll get up and get to work. Chop the paper down. Work on the layout. Maybe print a few layers. We'll see.

Todays Portrait Is: Kasia Alexander.

No comments: