hi

hi

Saturday, February 12, 2011

coffee shop failure

Got up earlier, which is good. Had a small toast breakfast. Today is a hat hair day. Left the apartment at around 1pm. Walked to Coffee Time and got a cookie and caramel with steamed milk. In a few hours of sitting I accomplished very little. Though The Gift is reading a lot faster now that I am past the introduction.

I spent most of the day picking up The Gift and putting it down and picking it up again. Took out the trash. Did the dishes. It is interesting, I just can't keep my mind on it. I'm having real focus issues. But seeing as how tomorrow is a big "lots of stuff to get done for Thesis Writing & Research" day, I'll probably be more productive. And when I'm not being productive on my book reading, I'll draw portraits. But my tellie doesn't come on till later..soooo. Yeah.

Goddamn. I hate feeling like a failure. I feel like I am not working nearly hard enough. Not reading enough. Not drawing enough. It has been a month and I have no pieces printed. What the hell? Gaaahh.

Todays Portrait Is: Matt Wilson.

No comments: