hi

hi

Thursday, November 18, 2010

tv good

Thursday. Designated "sleep in and recalculate" day. Booyah.

Slept in. Had some toast and tea.

Watched Terriers. Later on watched Misfits. The weather continued to be horrible. So bad that the reception on television was cutting in and out. A real hassle to watch Community (which was hilarious! And today really is Latvian Independence Day, so keep that in mind when watching the episode).

Harry Potter comes out tonight. I think I'll catch a matinée on Sunday or something. Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest comes out tomorrow! Whoo! I'm going to help Karen catch paper, go to yoga, help her catch some more, and then go see movie. Saturday I need to print my double sided poster. First I need to figure out the text.

Oh crap, I just remembered I have to put the thesis mentor forms in teacher boxes tomorrow. I already have a good write up of what my thesis will be. So I just need to edit it into essay form and all is good.

I should make a list...meh. Tomorrow. I'll do it tomorrow.

Did my nails.

Think I'll read something. I really want some chocolate, but I don't have any.

I'm tired. But I think that is because I've been tired all week. Mmm rest.

Don't have much else to say right now.

No comments: