hi

hi

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

web cam, I dub thee Vroomfondel

Didn't say a word in class. Just sort of sat there and tried to follow what the teacher was saying, but I was totally lost all together. I've been lost for a while.

Helped deAnn chop some copper.

Ate soup and bread for a late breakfast/early lunch. Finished Vampire Loves. Talked to Dom and Heather. Wandered over to Office Max and picked up some burnable CDs for documentation and spent some of my juried show money on a web cam. I want to do a vlog about my senior thesis process. I think it would be fun and would take this whole chronicling thing I've been doing for the past few years to another level. The web cam was also on sale, whooo!

I ended up not taking a nap at all. Had to do a lot of documentation (most of my work for The Figure) and playing around with Ravenous (finally got the text to a place I like) and getting all my files sorted out (lots of scattered documentation on my school computer).

Yoga break! I was really warm all through yoga, but it was good to decompress.

Then back to documentation and burning of discs to turn into teachers.

Swung by Trader Joe's on the way home. Salami! Bread! Apples! Bananas! Pasta! I really needed food.

Then I played around with my web cam for way too long. It is late, but my semester sum up essay for Intermediate Screen is almost finished. Tomorrow I'll sleep in.

No comments: