hi

hi

Monday, May 10, 2010

the end is in sight, but finals are still in the foreground



I woke up at 6:47 and was convinced I had slept 15 hours. Thankfully, it was just the am and I went back to bed.

I actually ticked off my to do list! I'm behind a couple small illustrations, but I got these new Ravenous poster paintings that I am really excited about.

Finished the hair wig cap thingie, and it is about half covered with fleece right now. It is really shaping up. I couldn't have done it without my trusty Brother sewing machine (thanks Grandma!).

I'm almost out of food. I couldn't decide if my Raisin Bran was moldy or sugary, so I threw it out.

Yeah, just sat about and alternating drawing with painting and sewing. Now I need to write. Busy three days ahead of me, and then FREEDOM!

No comments: