hi

hi

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

ONE MORE DAY

Oh man, I can see the light! It is almost there. Freedom!

So mom and pop, how about Saturday for my return to Portland? Call me!


Homeland. One final day. One all day critique. I got up early and assembled my slide show and got to school in perfect time.

Daniel was not there in perfect time. Oh well. He brought pastries.

Heather went first with her tart and brownie and community recipe zine.
Hanna brought out a catalog of beet growth.
Joey had a mini installation about the American backyard.
Travis documented four posters tacked to wood that he left places.
Phil stabbed a plant with a circuit and measured the output.
Tabitha pasted paper to different sites and documented its disintegration.
Kristen...I forget what Kristen did.
Sandra grew out her lawn and suffered allergies to document its growth.
Bryan planted a public space and documented it along with a similar space that he didn't plant.
Kirsten made a window box of clippings from her building's lawn.
Matt did an audio of an outdoor space and combined it with a scent and some clippings.
Maddi documented different walks she went on, in a really beautifully composed video.
I think that is it.

My critique went well.

Nap time!

Last day of yoga for months time. More leg work.

Then it was finish my puppet time. This time thankfully does not take too long. It's done. It seems pretty darn done. Finally.

So Saturday?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saturday sounds good. I have a NatureMapping workshop, but Joe will be available to pick you up at the train in Tacoma. See you soon! It is beautiful up here.-mummy