hi

hi

Sunday, February 14, 2010

merleau ponty is HARD

This Existentialist Phenomenology reading is bloody difficult. And I have a whole pile of Homeland readings on top of that. I wish I had dropped one of these (probably Homeland, to be honest, it isn't up my alley at all and I'm not being very successful in branching out into it). It is a whole lot of reading...and I am very very slow at reading. Bleehh.

Bacon and eggs for breakfast! My favorite. I have no bread. Really must get bread. Without it I can't make sandwiches, which are a staple part of my diet. Also no pasta.

Watched some Project Runway Canada. I need to get some buttons and zippers, so I can sew stuff. All the fabric I have has no stretch, so I can't just free style some tee shirts. Need to figure out how to print patterns at school using the epic huge printers they have. JP said he could discount the cost based on the fact I won't be printing quality. I want to make this tulip skirt so bad, but I need to get a lot better at sewing first. Don't want to muck up the nice fabric I bought.

A pretty do nothing day, aside from reading.

This coming week is fairly low impact. Reading for Phenomenology and Homeland, sketching for Figure and Illustration, and editioning my print for Intermediate Screen. Nothing major due. It is a nice feeling. Last week SUCKED. I still don't feel recovered from it.

No comments: