hi

hi

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

crunch time

It's late and I'm getting up early so I'll make this quick.

Math! Rubik's Cubes! We spent the first hour looking at videos and talking about the history and then we learned how to solve one side. I can get one side really quick but I can't get some of the edges in the right order and need to work on that. Still, yay! Except now every time I leave my cube for a second, someone rearranges it and I have to do it over. Mel, I'm talking about you.

Worked on layouts and lettering during lunch. Going pretty fast actually. I'm behind on the cover but I need to just start with the printing. I don't want to fudge the cover. Nothing much happened at Student Council. The copier went on the fritz and did like 11 copies when I only wanted 1. Serves me right for stealing paper from it earlier.

Joe grilled us about not having the neatest or most complete of thumbnails. Worked on value and color studies. Went to Trader Joe's after school to ge bread and cheese so that Gabe could make me a Monte Cristo. It was delicious.

Worked on what I need to work on but I still am a little behind. None of my cover sketches worked out. Up late and have to get up early. BOO!!

No comments: