hi

hi

Thursday, October 23, 2008

a shade called "coffee"

Felt like glamming it up a little today so I put on some lipstick and mascara. I was presenting my midterm so I wanted to look snazzy. Had a nice ensemble with black tights under black shorts with grey and black striped socks and a light gray shirt. Lots of black and grey coupled with lovely red lips. I only have one thing of lipstick; the kind Jeanette gave me for my birthday. It's a good color on me I think and I felt good wearing it through the day. Felt a little special ya know?

The thought webs took all class to go over. Mine probably had the most images but it was a tough call. Almost all of them had something in common with another web. Many doubled over with mine but mostly because I had a gargantuan web with 150 images, all of which I covered. I got applause and laughter when I took a big breath half way through. I hope it was coherent.

I watched the Matrix for class during my break. I enjoyed it more than I remember. I photocopied some photography and illustrations for my thought book. I ate at Quizno's. I reapplied my lipstick. I wrote a haiku. I succumbed to sleep and took a nice nap.

Worked on all the details in my illustration. I changed the color of the dress to purple. Now it has a yellow/purple/red/blue scheme. Sadly it is a little obvious but it is bright and looks good thus far. Just have to keep at it. After class I helped Karen put up some comic club posters. In doing so we found that the person who put up the other posters only canvased half the school grounds. Now we are sure to get people to show up! Even without food promised...

Hacker Manifesto has become a painful read. I sort of want to slap Wark and tell him to stop writing things that justify how awesome he feels about himself.

No comments: