hi

hi

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

a monday like any other

Instead of doing a pencil sketch, I loosely put in the figure with washes. The gesture of the thumbnail was well received so I wanted to keep the looseness of it. It is a fairly primary scheme right now so I want to make that a little more subtle. I'm feeling good about it. But yet again, I feel that it is a little simple and easily done. Not enough of a challenge!!

For my next history of design presentation I am doing either German Heroic Realism or some artists that fall under English or French Art Deco.

I have a sore spot in my stomach from the fun we had last night. Got jabbed up something fierce.

Morgan is going to look at some of our figure drawings tomorrow and advise us on how to improve. I'm getting better but I'd say half the class is technically better than me. But he doesn't seem like the type to call you out for not being at the level of others when you are improving yourself. You know? Yeah.

I need to go shopping for food soon. Down to pasta and cereal and oatmeal. I did several lightly painted doodles for my pals today. I slipped them under their doors and ran.

Tomorrow I am going to print out my thought web pictures and in the evening and Wednesday I will find some way of assembling them. Took me hours to sort them all out. A lot will be going down in these two weeks. Lots of projects and at the end of it all: David Sedaris!

No comments: