hi

hi

Monday, October 20, 2008

I vote therefore I am

Job interview was a group thing. There was a lady that was a relative, a lady from Nordstrom, and a lady in Capri's with a gold tooth. Some of us might get hired at Gap. I think I did okay. Nordstrom lady is intimidating. I made sure to say how comfortable I was with working and going to school at the same time. If I do get hired, I won't be able to spend as much time up in Washington during the holidays. Might just be a day or so. That would suck but, hey, you get a job and you get limited by it. And there isn't much to do while in Washington. I spend most of my vacations sitting in bed watching movies anyway. You guys need to visit ME!

I voted today. I read up on the candidates. Found out where the superintendent runners stood on the WASL. Googled some people. Laughed at the pictures of the poor Green Party candidates. They didn't even bother getting flattering photos. I signed it and mailed it off. So what did you vote for I-1000? I voted yes. What else did I vote for? Well that isn't any of your business!

Cece is working on her Halloween costume. It is pretty gross. It's...yeah I won't blog about it. It looks like what it looks like.

Karen, Adam and I hung out and worked on the thought web and had heated debates and conversation about the difference between men and women. Then we went to the park and played around for a few hours (in the dark). Our eyes adjusted and everything was in black and white. We had a jolly good time. I have lots of stories but you'll have to ask me about them in person.

Tomorrow is a work day. I made the list of things due near the end of October so I need to get started on those. Top of the list is the thought web and the zine.

I'll hear about the job by Wednesday or Friday.

No comments: