hi

hi

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Stahl-ed

Went to the school ask about some financial aid stuff. The lady who helped me was really tan and had drawn in eyebrows. She was really nice. Afterwards, I loitered in the library. They had Carnivale season 2 in their new DVD section and I snapped it up. I watched the first season ages ago, so excited to watch the new one. It is a supernatural story set in the time of the depression. It's good watching.

I met up with Jim after the library. We chatted over drinks at Urban Grind(the nearby coffee shop). We have both seen Dark Knight twice now. How many movies inspire people to see it repeatedly in only a couple days? It was a great little visit.

Today was cold so I had to wear a sweater. Good old Pacific Northwest summer.

I started watching Carnivale. I'm a little lost because I forgot some of what happened in the season finale but my memory is coming back to me. Karen and I worked out but my stomach wasn't feeling right so I only went for 15 minutes. We chatted over book later in the evening. She has her brand new Ikea bookshelves in. They are marvelous and almost go up to the ceiling.

Tomorrow I am getting back on track for waking up early. Also I plan to see about getting my new food handler's permit. That's my main goal.

No comments: