hi

hi

Sunday, July 20, 2008

shut in

Karen is visiting Washington this week so I don't have any incentive to get up and work out. I still ran for about 25 minutes but that is shorter than normal.

Sort of a cool day. Almost had to put on long sleeves.

Worked some more on the drawers. I think I'll take a break till next First Thursday rolls around. I have cards left but my selection is not that great.

Watched Helvetica this afternoon. It is a documentary about the type face but it also includes a general discussion about visual art and design in the world. It really goes to show how if people are truly passionate about what they talk about, it isn't boring. A wonderful documentary, I recommend it highly for everyone.

Ibanez was all lovey dovey and whiny at the same time. I think I'll have to find something to do tomorrow to get me out of the apartment.

No comments: