hi

hi

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

caketrastophe

So I called the Heath Department about getting my Food Handler's Permit and I got a message about how they are open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. Well, it gives me an extra day to study the very obvious material for the test.

Lindsay has started packing her things. Boo! She is leaving just like that. So quick.

I wanted some cake so I whipped out some cake mix. Something happened to it when I tried to make it. The mix includes pudding to make it soft but the pudding seemed to settle upon baking so the bottom was thick and the top part was fluffy and bland. It did not work at all. Had to toss the whole pan's worth.

One thing that irks me about Carnivale is the slow build up. You watch it and it is interesting and then you realize you have about 6 episodes left and then the series is over. Things are slow to happen and the seasons are so short.

The problem with blogging everyday is that you really become aware of how pointless and empty some of your days are.

No comments: