hi

hi

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

many marvelous meatballs

I'm so bad at getting numbers. There was a cool, cute guy in front of me during Dark Knight. We chatted a bit (in a sort of group) about comics and whatnot. And I just said bye after it all. Argh, should have gotten his number!

Karen, Adam, Adam's friend Tony and I saw Dark Knight. It is just as good the second time around, maybe even better. There are some bits that need attention and I was able to give it better this time. Loved seeing the trailers again. There was a guy sitting down from us that was a little tipsy during the movie. He was a little over enthusiastic about moments. Nothing too bad but blimey, it made sense that he was drunk.

Slept in after a restless night. After I showered Karen invited me to a quick trip to Ikea. I'm a sucked for meatballs so off I dashed to the Max. I just barely got on it. There was a moment of panic when I saw that a ticket checker was at one of the stops but he didn't get on the train. They need the ability to buy tickets on the train itself, like the streetcar.

We devoured some food and set off through the store. Karen wanted to buy some Billy, shelves that is. I don't have my receipt with the cool names on it on hand so I can't share the cool Swedish names of the products I acquired. In simple terms I bought a spatula, an orange towel, and a big bag of frozen Ikea meatballs. Yum yum! I wanted some shoe storage things to hang off the door so imagine my shock that Ikea had no such thing. It barely had any storage solutions for doors!

There were ticket checkers on 82nd but they only talked to people who left the train. Guess they grab more people that way.

After the shopping excursion, I went to school to return some library materials and check out some more. Soon they will have Deadwood in their circulation, I can't wait. I bought some cheap folders and folder holding boxes from Office Max. I needed something to put all my various paperwork in. My "piles around my room" method is not so effective. Ibanez really liked the boxes.

I didn't get much time after filing to relax before it was time to leave for the showing. We were first in the theatre and got our pick of the seats. They were pretty great. Cute boy in front of me... Pioneer Place has a very severe slant to it's floor so you never get someone obstructing your view.

No comments: