hi

hi

Thursday, June 26, 2008

kitty vs kitty

I did my FAFSA today! Whooo! That was the big thing with the big deadline. It is actually late for some things (like a few scholarships) but for other things...maybe it is on time? Yeah! Awesome! Some of the numbers I was not quite sure about. If I didn't work at all I wouldn't have to enter any information. It took some time but I did it.

Chelsey stopped by with her new kitten, Holly Golightly. Sooo cute. It has a little heart shaped patch on its stomach. It has so much energy and it jumps about. Ibanez is scared of her. Haha! Lovely little thing.

Lindsay made dinner. Little mini hamburgers and tater tots. Keesee came over and we all talked about protesters and Palahniuk and other things. we had some bits of cake for dinner. It was so rich. Mmmmm!!

I slept in for real today. Ibanez woke me up at 8:00 but I managed to ignore him and dozed till noon. No biking today but we did walk to the store for groceries.

No comments: