hi

hi

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

glorious gobs of groceries and goodies

Ibanez trod all over me this morning. Happy kitty.

Today's to do list consisted of check depositing, food getting, and book buying.

It was a wonderful day for biking; the sun is out but not to hot. I'm a bit out of it when it comes to riding but with some more practice I'll get into it again. I missed my wheels so much. I rode up Salmon to 21st so I didn't have to ascend on Burnside. Big hill but better than dealing with the traffic.

Put my last paycheck in the bank. It is a cool low three figures. Yeah. Go me!

Trader Joe's was moving around its selection so there were a few gaps in my shopping. Got juice, grapes, apples, bread, milk, lollipops, emergenc-e, and some mayo. Only half done though. Dropped it off at home, kicked back for a while, and then went out for a second adventure.

I swung by Powell's and got the newest Chuck Palahniuk; Snuff. Can't wait to read it then put it down for a few months and then start reading it again.

Hit up Safeway for the rest of my food needs. Hot dogs, more juice, Popsicles, eggs, lettuce, and Udon. Now I am good for a while. Hurray! Not much variety but it is a good base set of supplies.

Lindsay and I had a little mini marathon of a reality show that shall not be named. Ibanez and I enjoyed some QI. So You Think You Can Dance was OK. Not quite as good as the epic second season though.

No comments: