hi

hi

Monday, June 23, 2008

in a highly comical fashion

Haven't started packing yet. Oops. Well, it shouldn't take long. It is all clothes and books that need putting away. Lots and lots of books and comics. Hoo boy.

Had a good sleep in today. Very lovely.

I filled out the paperwork for my new passport.

I was reading some Invisibles out on the lawn. The inflatable chair was a bit flat so dad filled it up. It wasn't quite right so I turned it around and toppled backwards over it at is tipped on the hill. Dad grabbed my foot and righted me, and I fell backwards all over again. They had a good laugh at my expense.

Spent some time catching up on Doctor Who today.

For dinner mom brought home some Seabeck Pizza. Now that is the good stuff right there. Missed it so terribly. Now I return to Hot Lips, Pizza Schmizza, and whatever bread smeared with red stuff that Portlanders call pizza.

No comments: