hi

hi

Sunday, September 23, 2007

kitten smuggler

I was reading my Art History book and I was near the heater so I was all warm and toasty and I started to nod off. Then I woke up and spent ages just trying to wake up again. Uhhg. Well at least my reading is mostly done, I hope that nap doesn't make me unable to sleep till 2am. Monday is my long day, I must have a good night sleep!

Another lazy day, fulfilling my lazy weekend. Heroes tomorrow! 9pm! YAY!

I had a dream where I was smuggling kittens and I put them in one another in a coin purse like way, to smuggle them out. And I was left with one kitten and then I was stopped at the check point and I had to unzip my kitten to see how many kittens I had. So I unzipped my gray kitten and pulled out the white kitten that was in it. I set the gray kitten down on its side and its body was flat as I had removed its insides. The white kitten was wet like I had just bathed it but all the other kittens had turned into paper. I was sad I only had one kitten and then they told me I had way too many kittens and I looked to my left and there was about 14 kittens on a display rack that was indicating they were mine and the limit was six. Oh no!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You must be missing Basil. You could fit lots of kittens inside her if she was a coin purse cat.