hi

hi

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

for the birds


The Audubon Society is doing this fundraiser through Art Media. Basically you fill out a form and get a canvas and draw a bird on it. Then you give them the piece of art and they sell it and keep the profits. They get the money, you get the pleasure of having sold a piece for charity. I'm thinking about drawing that old song from my childhood about the three crows on a wall, or the three craws who sat upon a wa'. Its 6"x6" with nice sides on each side so I think I'll put a few of the lines on each side and the first part on the front. Complete with crows! Wheee!

A lecture and critique was all that went down in 2d Design today. Lots of interesting examples of line, texture, and value, no one really pointed out my work and went "WOW". But then again they weren't the most dynamic of shots.

I had Yo's soup for lunch. Ohh that stuff is GOOD.

In Time Arts was another lecture, this one about animation. Rose really gets into her discussions so they don't really feel like lectures. We put our zoetropes into the animation machine.

I have another roll of film to shoot and some animation stills to draw by Monday. I think I'll start taking my camera with me so I can get more "oh I must take a picture of that!" shots for the darkroom. I'm really proud of myself, I'm no where close to being behind in anything.

I reported the stove/sprinkler thing to the Goose Hollow people. It should be fixed tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure wish you would post some of your drawings and photographs so I could go "Wow! Awesome!"