hi

hi

Saturday, April 16, 2016

it's my Monday

 Yesterday I finished my cards! That was pretty much all I worked on and I stayed up late doing it. I did also make a post office run because something else beeped as being in the mail and it was my other makeup subscription thingy assortment! This one had a Tarte lipcrayon which I love, and a gold eyeshadow which is nice, and a shimmery peach blush which is great, and a large soft makeup brush which is perfect, and...was there something else? Maybe. But I got a good assortment of things! Dig it a whole bunch. I wore them today, well the eyeshadow and blush and lipstick, and I felt very pretty. Lippy had good lasting and wearing power, and the gold was subtle. Nice look on ol' Trill. It was an exhausting day. Fluffed three rooms, turned two, learned how we iron napkins, practiced greeting guests a bit. It was a coffee in the morning, coffee at lunch day. It got me through.

At home I did laundry and did comic and rested a bit. Also did a food run at QFC before I got home. Mmm food. Now I sleep! Ma & Pa, keep an eye on your mailbox.

No comments: