hi

hi

Friday, March 18, 2016

the only ship I'm on is the friendship

 Yesterday was exhausting! Bonus hour shift. Turned three rooms, including the top two ones which are extra tiring because of the stairs. Lots of stuff to bring up and down stairs. And I did some laundry. And had a second cuppa coffee. But I was still wiped when I got home and took a nap. Then drew a comic. Helped Celia. Got tired again and slept in.
Ma and Pa came over for a second to plant some things. There was a noise in the woods that I thought was an alarm, but Mom whipped out her bird app and played some bird calls and declared it a pigmy owl. And they identified the birds on my log as corms.

I did some laundry and dishes. Drew a few things I can't post just now. Yawn. Sleepy. Night.

Ohh! My friend Madeline's brother Jackson is doing a GoFundMe for this dance program. I kicked in a little, as should you! Hopefully you can kick in more than me though. He's a great kid, though now I guess he's all grown and stuff. I just remember going out for froyo with him and we both put our unused napkins away in our back pockets at the same time and in the same way. He always remembers me, even if it's been years between crossing paths! Anyway, hope he gets all the moolahs.

Jackson's Dance Fund

No comments: