hi

hi

Thursday, January 28, 2016

strangers

Started drawing one comic, and paused to draw this one instead. I'll draw the other one tomorrow. I pulled my yearbook as a reference for the first comic, hence the inspiration. I posted this in the reunion group too, hope they get a kick out of it! I included a "haha just kidding". Then again, I don't really care all that much because I seriously only remember about fifteen people from my class.

I also started FINALLY carving this month's card! And I'd say I'm 80% carved! I'm stopping so I don't mess it up while tired, but I think I'll have some finished ones by tomorrow night. Made a few mistakes, but that's how one learns, eh? Forgot to flip a couple details in the image, so now they are reversed. I don't think anyone will notice too much, but I know it's there.

Measured stuff for Ma and Pa. Didn't get up to much else besides art making and browsing Craigslist for jobs. Not much right now, but maybe tomorrow?

Whole lot of caregiver and truck driver stuff.

No comments: