hi

hi

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

floor eggs

This comic happened a while ago, but I felt like publicly admitting my shame. Except no shame in the eating eggs off the ground game!

Anyhoo, I booted up InDesign and dusted off the ol' resume! Updated the references and work history and even applied to a job! How many jobs did I apply to last time? Hotel, farm stand, antiques...I'm not incredibly worried because I live in a place that still advertises jobs in the newspaper. Just finding something with good hours that isn't too physically tasking would be great.

So yeah! First steps on the job hunt front.

Also did a bunch of laundry. Some of it is still rattling about. Tomorrow I have some errands to run, so I'll go run those!

Will finally open my present from Nathan and Helen! I hope it's neat! It'll be neat, I'm sure.

No comments: