hi

hi

Sunday, January 10, 2016

lonely and not lonely


Making this quick because I'm expecting company (Anita and Cheyenne) in fifteen minutes. Kinda funny to follow up THIS comic with the expectation of a reduction of loneliness.

Anyway. Got up. Coffee. Scrambled eggs and bacon. Tidying. Folded towels. Sweeping. Putting away of stuff. Drawing. More cleaning. House looks pretty good now, though some people enjoy no clutter at all. So it's nice by MY standards, but maybe not someone elses? But I made sure there is no mouse in the trap, so that should count for something. I'm using these comics as a way to branch out in technique. 

Yeah, pretty happy with that comic. Drawing environments is fun. There's a tendency to default to figures floating in a plane.

I spent way too long looking for a reference of the exterior of the house before realizing that durrr I could step outside and take a photo. I can work from memory, but sometimes it's good to have a reference.

Okay, time to make a fire! See you on the other side.

No comments: