hi

hi

Friday, February 1, 2013

must be a Thursday...

Spent my night drawing on vinyl magnet scraps. That was fun! I have plenty more to draw on too. Just little portraits. I turned this magnets into "to do" list item holders. So each thing I have to do is written down in order and is magneted to my red metal shelf. I like it that way. Yup!

Got my W-2, so now I have to do taxes. Hurray! Should be...easy?

Work was another sticker printing/chopping session, with fun machine oil changing time. I rigged the air release valve so that I wouldn't have to sit and press it for 10 minutes. I rigged it with just a piece of tape to hold the thing down. Hahaha. Easy.

Burned & taped screens. It was a relatively short day. Weeded some stuff. Halfway through Maze Runner.

Future Present Tense is one of my favorite tenses. I like narratives that take place in that way. It's a false sense of assurance.

Went food shopping. Yay food! The cashier was named Steve. I've met a lot of Steves since leaving the Pacific Northwest.

No comments: