hi

hi

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

jam on toast for dessert. mmm.

Hurray for respirators because we were using an enamel type ink and the solvents to break it down were pretty toxic. Amazing how they didn't eat through the emulsion though. That stuff is tough! It is neat all the different ways to go about doing this and that. Stickers have to air dry, and they have to be durable, so you have to use a specific ink different from the plastisol and waterbased kinds. Anyhoo, I think this is the second time I've been around for running these types of stickers. Making a note that chopping them vertical first takes less time than chopping them horizontal. Chopping = taking the sheets of dried stickers and using a paper cutter to chop them into individual stickers.

Today was very much a sticker day. Spent a lot of time cutting stickers down and weeding vinyl. Finished Unnatural Death and started The Maze Runner. Fun to go to the Young Adult genre every now and again. No swear words (ahem Horns). No one gets killed with shards of tile (ahem Die Trying). No one talks about voodoo sacrifices (ahem Forever Odd).

At home, I had some pasta and watched my telly. I'm taking it easy on the "doing things" front till after I've paid my rent and get my next paycheck. Then I'll do those things that really need doing...both fun and obligation wise things.

But I got the car rego and put that on my plate, so that is one thing down. Just a bunch else to do.

I should make post it notes of all the big "to dos" and post them, then as I do them, I can take them off the wall/wherever I stick them.

January just ran right out.

No comments: